Fall Winter 18/19
Spring Summer 18
We love travel, but it is also true that not everyone has time for it, so today at Torras we propose 5 ideas to enjoy a trip when you don’t have time to travel.
1. Do not program your trip in detail: if you organize your days and hours in detail, you will surely not be able to reach your goals and you will be overwhelmed by hurrying to visit those places that you have programmed. Take those few days to see and enjoy the sites, but also to rest.
2. Forget the time: Do not make schedules, you are on vacation, so you do not have to follow a schedule, enjoy every moment and if necessary modify the plans according to your desires.
3. Don’t try to control every detail: this point is particularly important if you travel in company. Let yourself be carried away by the inspiration and place.
4. Control the expense you make during the trip: remember that if you spend too much, you can end up with more stress.
5. Plan new experiences: Sometimes for rest and relax the mind is necessary do other types of trips, not so much commercial places and more places where you can find the peace and tranquility that you need to enjoy these few days of vacations.
Every trip is definitely an adventure, so to enjoy a short trip, the most important thing is the attitude. Whether long or short, have more or less free time, enjoy it to the fullest!
We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and expertise. If you continue browsing, we consider you accept this use. More information.